|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:|
ASGCO®’s Retractable Razor-Back® System with Split Block Spring-Shoc™
ASGCO®'s Retractable Razor-Back ™ System allows for safe access and service from outside the chute!
This innovative patent pending design prevents the dangers of working inside the conveyor or breaking the plane of the conveyor, keeping workers out of harm’s way. This greatly reduces downtime and eliminates the need for confined space permits. Our engineering department has listened to the feedback from our customers and has delivered a product with all of the cleaning efficiency of our patented Razor-Back® cleaners, while allowing for safe, access and ease of maintenance.
• Resilient blade support absorbs the shock in the most severe material handling applications
• Blades move independently to maintain constant contact with the belt
• Durable, 3-1/2” thick square tubing for extreme environments
• Retractable design allows for ease of blade change out and maintenance, from one side of the conveyor
• Heavy duty Tungsten Carbide or AR400 blades available
• Compact design requires less than 9” of clearance to be installed and maintained
• Safe for mechanical splices and belts speeds up to 1000 fpm (5.0 m/sec)
• Eliminates material build-up
• Long-wearing Abrasion Resistant – tungsten carbide blades provide and maintain a maximum effective cleaning edge against the conveyor belt
• Quick-Change – retractable mounting system
• Tensioner Adjustments – can be made from side of operation
• Impact Absorbing Cushions – allow controlled and effective conveyor belt cleaning across the entire width of the belt
• Total Satisfaction Guarantee (TSG) – ASGCO®'s unmatched customer service policy ensures your satisfaction.
Applications: Ideal for Coal Fired Power Plants, Hard Rock Mining, Steel Mills, Iron Ore, Aggregate and Mineral (Phosphate, Potash, Salt) Mining.
|PRINT THIS PAGE|