North American Power Industry Outlook – 40 minutes
Join IIR’s presentation for an overview of how the power industry will continue to transition and transform to meet future demand, a higher levels of environmental preservation and scales of economy. IIR will present a detailed overview of investments targeted for the industry over the next 24 months based on owner surveys conducted on future power projects.
Key topics outlined during this discussion include:
- How favorable fuel prices and the abundance of natural gas are shaping the power industry
- Tax incentives for renewable energy and how these could be affected by the new Trump Administration
- Investments earmarked for modernization and upgrade of the existing fleet
- Future maintenance programs
- The ongoing modernization of the transmission and distribution grid
- How environmental rulings such as Clean Power Plan (CPP), Coal Combustion Residual (CCR), Effluent Limitation Guidelines (ELG) and others play out with the new Trump Administration
We invite you to join us to hear insight from our industry leaders on how these issues and others will affect the power plant and infrastructure spending for 2017 and beyond.
Presented by Britt Burt, Vice President Research-Power and Brock Ramey- Power Industry Specialist
April 11: 12:00 PM (All Attendees)
April 12: 12:00 PM (All Attendees)
North America Industrial Market Outlook – 40 minutes
With the tumultuous presidential election behind us, how is a Trump Administration and Republican lead House and Senate going to impact industrial plant spending in 2017 and beyond? Join IIR in this presentation as we discuss the outlook for capital and maintenance expenditures in the United States and Canada for the Industrial Market.
Discussion points include:
- Is the increase in consumer spending having an effect on manufacturing plant investments?
- What’s the current outlook for the Oil & Gas industry based on supply and demand dynamics?
- What companies will likely move forward in the next wave of LNG Export development?
- Will the Petrochemical sector continue on its growth path through the end of the decade?
- Does the U.S. steel production and coal mining industries have a future?
- How does changes to the Affordable Healthcare Act impact the Pharmaceutical & Biotech Manufacturers spend?
- What is the outlook for Oil Sands development in Western Canada?
Join IIR for a 30 minute presentation covering industry spending trends, drivers and constraints, then concluding with IIR’s Top-Line Spending Forecast projections for 2017.
Presented by Michael Bergen, Executive Vice President of Analytics
April 11: 12:50 PM (All Attendees)
April 12: 12:50 PM (All Attendees)
Industrial Info's Products and Services Interactive Session - 45 Minutes
Are you new to using IIR's Services? Are you not getting the most from IIR's data platform? Are you aware of the latest enhancements within the IIR Tools?
Come join us for an Interactive Setup Session from 1:30pm-2:15pm. Our client service and support personnel will be on-hand to work one-on-one with you to help you get the most from your IIR data subscription. Working together, we can verify your login, personalize your alert preferences, tailor your saved searches to provide you the right data at the right time, and transform your dynamic dashboard for quick access to the information you need when you need it.
Missed one of IIR's Product Feature & Enhancement Emails? We will also have our technical support staff on-hand to review with you all the latest enhancements, tools, and products that IIR has to offer.
Please, join us for this exciting made-to-order experience right from the Tradeshow Hall at Electric Power 2017!
Presented by Christine Garcia, Vice President support personnel
April 11: 1:30 PM (All Attendees)
April 12: 1:30 PM (All Attendees)